Why Captain John High School?
Students come to Capt. John High school for a variety of reasons:
- To utilize a work-study option
- To attend half-day because they are needed at home.
- To improve behavior management skills to facilitate returning to Hoopa High School
- To be able to study and learn at their own rate using an individualized instruction program.
- To graduate from high school at an accelerated rate
- To study for the Graduation Equivalency Diploma (GED)
- It is the goal of Capt. John High School to provide a multifaceted program, which will allow for individual student differences and in students and for achievement of individual educational goals.